Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Beginning

I love to read. I read lots of books and am always reading something new. I even enjoy reading my textbooks for school. Sometimes, I read something that effects me greatly for whatever reasons. There are often times that I really want to write about what I have just finished reading. Since I started blogging about my depression, I have been more and more tempted to blog about the books I read. I have fought the urge to do so, because I feel that it would distract from my purpose on my other blog. However, I decided this morning that the time has come for me to blog about books. Therefore, I will review and write about every single book that I read, right here on this blog. I really cannot predict whether or not anyone will read this, however should people actually do so I would be more than happy to entertain requests and read books that others want me to read. As I said, I love to read and nothing is off limits for me. I am almost done with a book right now, so hopefully I will be posting my first "Book Blog" very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment