Friday, October 9, 2009

#10: Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea

After reading the first Chelsea Handler book, I was very happy. After reading Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea I was ecstatic. Chelsea Handler is even more funny in print than she is on television.

The way that she delivers the stories is a huge part of what makes them so funny. I'll be honest, some of the situations are not that far out of the ordinary. It's the way that Chelsea handles them that makes them so remarkable.

Whether she is calling her dad "Bitch Tits" or calling midgets "nuggets" Chelsea is always involved with something laughable and worth a mention. This is a book that I now feel that I must purchase and proudly display on my book shelf.

I would recommend this book to anyone with a sense of humor. Age, sex, sexual preference, size, race, etc. do not matter. I cannot imagine anyone not enjoying Chelsea Handler's memoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment